Smartphones have become a very indispensable aspect of our daily activities. Whether you’re banking, shopping, or carrying out almost any other routine, you’d need a mobile device. Today, over 5 billion people in the world use mobile phones. These devices can undoubtedly reveal much concerning their owners’ activities. If you’re concerned about someone’s mobile phone usage, you may choose an app to track a phone without them knowing. Let’s take a look at the top 3 spy apps you can use to break into someone’s phone.
mSpy is an exceptional phone monitoring software that offers users more than 25 tracker app features. It helps users keep tabs on their targets even when far away from your targets. With this app, you’ll readily locate their phones without them knowing. mSpy also offers the keylogger feature, which you could use in saving passwords and pin locks.
Installing mSpy on the target device is pretty straightforward — you could be through in 5 minutes. Sign up for your preferred subscription plan, select the app’s .apk file before manually installing it. Afterward, log in to your Control Panel, finish setting up, and start tracking your targets.
- It utilizes a web-based interface.
- mSpy offers high-end data security for both users and the target devices.
- It comes with excellent customer support that will assist you 24/7.
- Users may need to root an iPhone or Android device to access certain monitoring features.
SpyBubble is a phone tracker app for monitoring your kids’ or employees’ mobile activities. The software helps protect children from online predators or keep an eye on the staff. SpyBubble comes with a range of monitoring features, including tracking phone calls and social media activities. It’s compatible with iOS and Android devices and is accessible over a web browser.
To install the SpyBubble tracker on your device, begin with purchasing a license. You’d then receive an email containing guidelines for installing the app. After completing the installation as recommended, you can track the cell phone without permission. You can then log onto your account from your browser with your unique username and password.
- The app can be accessed from any device through any web browser.
- It is fully compatible with Android, iOS, and Symbian devices.
- SpyBubble doesn’t allow you to listen to ongoing phone calls.
- It’s comparatively high-priced.
MobiPast is a stealth tracker app that lets users monitor their loved ones or staff. It allows users to monitor all incoming and outgoing calls on your target person. The app also lets you in on emails, phone browser details, and messages from another device.
All MobiPast prospective users would purchase a subscription plan that suits them best. Afterward, they’d receive an email containing instructions on installing the app. On completing the installation, you can then begin tracking someone’s GPS location, plus other phone activities.
- MobiPast offers users the keylogger feature. This keylogger feature records each tap on the phone, which you could utilize in retrieving passwords.
- Works in stealth mode.
- If an iOS device has two-factor authentication, users wouldn’t be able to install MobiPast remotely.
There are several apps on the market that offer monitoring features to prospective users. However, mSpy SpyBubble and MobiPast are among the top 3 available alternatives. If you’re considering monitoring someone else’s phone legitimately, consider one of the above apps.