Samsung has officially confirmed the date of the next Unpacked event, where we expect to see the next Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Flip, and even the new Galaxy Watch series. Mark August 10, 9 AM EDT in your calendars. This virtual event will be open for everyone to watch on the Samsung’s official website, or on the company’s YouTube.
And now we will talk about how you can reserve your desired set of Galaxy devices. Yes, Samsung’s weird reservation system is back, and you can reserve an upcoming device without even seeing it or learning about its features.
All you have to do is open this link from the Samsung website and then follow the instructions to reserve the devices with your name and email address. Once complete, your information will be in Samsung’s system, and when the pre-order opens, prepare to say goodbye to your money. You should then receive a reminder email confirming your bonuses.
For this Galaxy Fold 4/Flip 4 launch, Samsung is offering up to $200 in credit to use during pre-order. Here’s the list of bonuses you can receive for the pre-order
- $200 – if you pre-order Galaxy smartphone, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds,
- $150 – if you pre-order Galaxy smartphone with Galaxy Watch,
- $130 – if you pre-order Galaxy smartphone, and Galaxy Buds,
- $80 – if you pre-order Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds,
- $100 – if you pre-order Galaxy smartphone,
- $50 – if you pre-order Galaxy Watch,
- $30 – if you pre-order Galaxy Buds.
And this offer comes without obligation. You’re just telling Samsung that you might be interested in buying something from their next big Unpacked Galaxy product list. In this case, you will be awarded with credit to buy one of news devices.
- Samsung Galaxy A04 & Galaxy A23 5G are ready for launch
- Samsung’s new app uses AI to enhance your photos