Minecraft Java Edition is designed for computers, but it has been successfully transferred to Android. With the help of a special launcher, the player can change textures, add items and customize worlds. You can choose the version of the game yourself after installation, the application will automatically update to it. In addition to changing the world, Minecraft Java Edition for Android allows you to control the graphical interface. The game is official, so the player can connect to all kinds of servers, including those with special modes. Its main advantage is the ability to configure it in any convenient way to increase its effectiveness in the game world.
Features of PoJavaLauncher Minecraft JE for Android
The PoJavaLauncher platform opens access to a large list of Minecraft JE features. They will be appreciated by both true fans of the game and beginners.
- supports all, even the latest versions of Minecraft;
- you can change the resolution of the game;
- it scales correctly even on Android tablets;
- supports the installation of almost all known mods;
- there may be features that are not available in other versions of Minecraft;
- allows you to install beta versions of the game;
- The Java Edition is easier to change compared to the classic version of the game.
How to download and install Minecraft Java Edition for Android?
There should be no special problems with installing Minecraft Java Edition for Android, but there are several features. To eliminate the risk of error, you should follow the instructions:
- Download the APK file from the link below.
- Run the file and confirm its installation. Additionally, you need to allow the installation “From unknown sources”, if this was not done earlier.
- Enter the login details for your account (if you have a licensed Minecraft). Users without a license need to enter any “Username”, select the checkbox in the “Login to an offline account” field and click on the “Login” button.
- After downloading the data, next to the “Play” button, click on the application version and select the desired one.
- Start the game by pressing “Play”.
Now you need to wait a bit for the world to load. The first time it may take quite a long time, then it will be faster.
Important! If your phone freezes when starting a regular Minecraft, then you can not try the Java Edition version. It is more demanding on the resources of the smartphone.