Now it is more important than ever to obtain verified information from reliable sources. Minister of Culture and Information Policy Oleksandr Tkachenko named official state channels for information on Russia’s attack on Ukraine. We ask all citizens not to believe and not to spread dubious information from unreliable sources – there is no need to panic.
The list includes:
Please note that majority of the pages are posting in Ukrainian, but you can use the Facebook translator for better understanding.
- Office of the President of Ukraine
- General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Ministry of Defence Ukraine
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- National Police of Ukraine
- State Emergency Service (SES)
- State Border Guard Service of Ukraine
- Center for Strategic Communications and Information Security
- State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine
- Land forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Territorial defense of the Armed Forces
Regarding traffic and infrastructure please use these Telegram channels:
- Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Ukrzaliznytsia (Railroad provider)
- Ukravtodor (roads infrastructure)
- Boryspil International Airport
- Administration of seaports of Ukraine
- Lviv International Airport
- State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety (DSBT)
In other news, Minister of Culture and Information Policy Oleksandr Tkachenko wrote in the Telegram that the #UAразом (Ukraine together) telethon is a coordinated and, despite all the risks, courageous media organism. The head of the ICIP reminded us that for the fourth day in a row the leading Ukrainian channels are all one picture, behind which stands a “huge team of Professionals”. “1+1 media, StarLightMedia, TRK Ukraina, Rada channel, InterMediaGroup, TAVR Media, and other broadcasters have united in one telethon of defense #UAразом (Ukraine together). Unprecedented and very powerful. A large, well-coordinated and despite all risks brave media organism, which stands for the protection of the information front,” he said.
Tkachenko also posted a video created by the #UAразом team, which is also the result of “their fantastic work for the victory of the Ukrainian Army. For our victory.”
Note: Ministry of Culture and Information Policy, the Ukrinform news agency, and the Center for Strategic Communications and Information Security has launched an operational press center within the framework of the #UAразом platform for Ukrainian and foreign media. Simultaneous translation (English) is provided for foreign media.
Trust only verified sources. Glory to Ukraine!