Google I/O 2022 has ended long time ago, but the distribution of Android 13 beta is still ongoing. As usual, Google Pixel smartphones are the first in line to receive new beta version of the software. However, other OEMs have also announced Android 13 beta enrolment, as part of the Developer Preview program.
Developer Preview releases for OEMs aren’t exactly the same as Google’s beta program. You may not receive periodic OTA updates on the pre-release channel like on Pixel smartphones, and a data formatting may be required to go from stable to beta firmware (or vice versa). Also, beta-builds are usually not feature complete compared to the stable firmware updates. And, I’m not even saying about the bugs. However, if you see your phone on this list, chances are you’ll be one of the first to get the stable Android 13 update when it finally rolls out.
This is the full list of devices, where you can try Android 13 Developer Preview
- ASUS – ASUS has opened the beta program for ZenFone 8
- Lenovo – If you like tablets, now you can try Developer Preview on Lenovo P12 Pro
- Nokia – Android 13 Developer Preview is available for Nokia X20
- OnePlus – Owners of the OnePlus 10 Pro can get an early look at the Android 13
- OPPO – OPPO Find N and OPPO Find X5 Pro developer builds are available right now
- Realme – Realme GT 2 Pro is the only phone to receive Developer beta of Android 13
- Sharp – Sharp Aquos Sense6 also participates in beta-testing
- Tecno – Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G is the only phone to receive beta-update
- Vivo – Vivo X80 and Vivo X80 Pro have their own Developer Preview builds
- Xiaomi – Developer Previews available for Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi Pad 5.
- ZTE – Developer Preview is available for ZTE Axon 40 Ultra.
As always, manufacturers don’t disclose the exact dates of stable builds availability, but if you’re courageous enough to try Developer Preview builds – bookmark this page to don’t miss an update.