The General staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine informs about the latest developments on the beginning of the 13th day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people against the russian military invasion.
The enemy continues the offensive, but the pace of advance of his troops has slowed significantly.
- The Defence Forces continue to conduct a defense operation within the Southern, Eastern, and Northern Operational Zones along defined boundaries.
- The heroic defense of the city of Chernihiv continues in the Siversky direction.
- The Kyiv City Defence Forces continue to defend the capital along the outer border of the defense and in additionally defined areas.
- In the Southern operational zone, the defensive operation along the state border is carried out and the sea coast is covered, defensive fights in suburbs of Mykolayiv are conducted.
- In other areas, the stabilization operation is underway and territorial defense tasks are operating in the designated operational zone.
- The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine successfully repulses missile and airstrikes and means of air attack of the enemy, air cover of critical objects of Ukraine, and groups of troops.
The occupiers are demoralized and increasingly looting and violating the rules of international humanitarian law on military conflict.
The total Combat losses of the enemy from February 24 to March 07 (est.)
- Troops – almost 12.000
- Tanks – 303
- APV – 1036
- Artillery systems – 120
- MLRS – 56
- Anti-arcraft warfare systems – 27
- Aircrafts – 48
- Helicopters – 80
- Vechicles – 474
- Light speed boads – 3
- Fuel tanks – 60
- UAV operational-tactical level – 7
Data to be updated. The calculation is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities.
You can also help Ukraine fight with Russian occupants via Savelife.