Amazon Prime Day is in full swing with huge deals available for almost all the categories available on e-store. It is traditionally held between July 12 and July 13. And this year more than 20 countries can participate in the Prime Day. Motorola phones are also part of the celebration. So let’s take a look at its offers.
The company took it to the Twitter to announce that you can buy its smartphones with a discount of up to $300. There’s not much time left, so hurry up!
— motorolaus (@MotorolaUS) July 12, 2022
These are the models offered with a discount
- Moto G Pure ($40 off)
- Moto G Power ($50 off)
- Moto G Stylus ($100 off)
- Moto G 5G ($120 off)
- Moto G Stylus 5G ($170 off)
- Motorola Edge+ ($280 off)
- Motorola Edge ($300 off)
You can also check our reviews of the company’s phones:
- Moto G31 review: affordable OLED smartphone
- Moto G51 review: another budget smartphone from Motorola
- Moto G71 review: the best of the rest
- Moto Edge 30 Pro review: is it really a flagship?